André Viljoen has been operating for more than 40 years as one of the leading hunting and safari specialists in Southern Africa and offers combined customised hunting and tours.
Our hunting season extends from February through to November.
We need the following in order to plan your safari:
- The areas you would like to hunt (or let us suggest the area with the best trophies available).
- Your trophy priorities.
- Special catering requirements.
- Any allergies or disabilities.
You will need your passport and an entry visa where applicable. Detailed information can be obtained from the embassies of the countries you wish to visit.
Firearms & Clothing
For antelope hunting we suggest a 7mm Magnum, 300 Magnum or similar. We prefer Barnes, Swift and similar premium grade bullets. Our laws stipulate the 375H&H as minimum calibre for dangerous game. Maximum of 100 rounds per rifle is permitted. We need the following well in advance to facilitate permits:
- Full name and address.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number, place, date of issue and date of expiry.
- Firearm make, calibre and serial number. (Please double check the serial number!)
All staff has been vaccinated & we plan enough time if needed for Covid test at airport before departure!
The accommodation varies from luxury accommodation to tented Safari camps depending on the area in which the hunt takes place.