Safari Charges and Conditions
Daily Rates for Namibia and South Africa
|1 Hunting Client with 1 Professional Hunter
|2 Hunting Clients with 1 Professional Hunter
Safari charges include
- The services of an experienced, licensed Professional Hunter and trained camp staff, including trackers and skinners.
- A fully equipped hunting vehicle per Professional Hunter.
- Field preparations of trophies.
- Accommodation in comfortable safari camps with hot and cold water and flush toilets.
- Local spirits, wines, beers and soft drinks.
- Excellent cuisine including ample fresh produce and fruit.
- Daily laundry service.
- Trophy fees for animals killed, wounded and lost.
- Airfares, International, National or Charter.
- Accommodation cost prior to and after the safari.
- Transportation, dipping, packaging, documentation and shipping of trophies.
- Staff gratuities.
- Rifle or shotgun hire US $40 per day.
- Airport transfers.
- Concession fees and hunting licenses.
Terms of business
- All basic charges will be confirmed in writing.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- A deposit of 50% based on total daily rate is required in order to confirm a hunt.
- The balance of the daily rate must be paid prior to the safari commencing. Trophy fees costs for animals killed, wounded and lost will be calculated upon completion of the safari.
- All payments to be made in cash or bank transfers.
- It is recommended that
you cover yourself with